- Lead local/regional contract negotiations in compliance with Procurement procedures and policies for a specifical Material Group;
- Costs analysis preparation for the respective spend;
- Conduct the supplier relationship management;
- Develop a Material Group Procurement Strategy for CIS;
- Participate Supplier Qualification Audits.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Higher technical education,
- Relevant work experience not less than 5 years preferably in oil and gas or petrochemical sphere in Procurement, Sales or Engineering,
- Excellent negotiation and organizational skills,
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
- Attractive market-related compensational package,
- Flexible working time,
- 31 calendar days of vacation,
- Additional medical insurance,
- Professional training,
- Location: Samara
We highly appreciate it if you send your CV in English. Thank you in advance.