Celenia Global Services is growing and we are looking for DYNAMICS AX PROFESSIONALS to come join our AX Development team. The role of the AX Software Development Engineer includes development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX, gathering business requirements from the customer, development of technical documentation, solution development, code and data upgrades. Celenia offers a unique environment for individuals who enjoy working with Dynamics and want to thrive and be a member of a team. If you join our team, you will be exposed to many of the leading Global Partners including Microsoft.
Requirements Role Description
The Software Development Engineer is responsible for development of applications, software modules and solutions. In addition, the Software Development Engineer represents Celenia in a professional manner and has the good communication skills, very deep knowledge and multiple Dynamics AX functional areas, is responsible for managing tasks assigned on him, requirements analysis, technical architecture design, technical documentation, business logic development, and code performance optimization.
We are interested in individuals who have:
• A good command of English (intermediate level is a must)
• At least 3 years in X++, .Net programming
• AX 2012/AX7 Application Development experience
• Technical architecture and designing experience
• Agile methodology and organization skills
• Experience with debugging and solving issues raised by clients and ability to professionally communicate directly with clients
Will be a plus:
• SQL Server development (complex queries, views, stored procedures and functions)
• Understanding relational database principles
• Experience building MS Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure
• Technical certifications in Dynamics AX
• Open-minded, communicative, and proactive person
• Able to switch fast and efficiently between projects
• A consulting mindset
• High achiever and possess a high level of problem solving skills
• An effective team player but at the same time be able to work independently
• Knowledge seeker and likes to share knowledge
• Honest and open with feedback
• Passionate about development
• Friendly and reliable
• Innovative and solution oriented
• Professional attitude towards the business
• 100 % English speaking environment
• Working with customers from North America, Western and Eastern Europe, Central and South America.
• Multicultural environment (the company has offices in 4 locations – Ukraine (Kiev), Belarus (Minsk), USA (Atlanta and Denver)
• Complex and interesting projects, across mature and emerging technologies
• A flexible working schedule
• Friendly, energetic and supportive atmosphere
We will be glad to see you as a member of our team!