Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys was named in the top 25 of the “Best Places to Work 2016” in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Summary of the Position
Currently we are looking for a talented Senior C++ developer, who would have the following knowledge and skills:
- High degree in Computer Science / Engineering fields or related
- 3+ years of proven software development experience with C++ in Windows and/or Linux environment
- Ability to both develop from scratch or learn and improve existing code
- In-depth knowledge of object oriented programming and design
- Expertise in re-factoring techniques; ability to apply them when building and maintaining highly-scalable server applications
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others while, also, able to complete his own tasks without direct supervision
- Quick learner with excellent problem solving skills
- English – reading, writing and basic communications skills
- Review architecture and provide detailed design specifications for new features of Application components, estimate effort to build
- Implement software according to approved design, on time and with quality
- Provide code drops on regular basis; ensure continuous integration of new code being developed; maintain stable software through nightly build and unit tests practice
- Participate in code reviews and submit your code for review by others, perform static and dynamic code analysis on a regular basis, follow best design and development practices
- Resolve technical issues promptly, help with customer escalations
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings, report on progress using tracking systems in place
- Learn Genesys software and become a mentor for junior team members, help to coordinate work within the team
Conditions and the benefits of working in Genesys:
- Competitive salary with bonuses and regular merit increases
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included)
- 31 days of vacation per year
- 100% paid sick leave policy
- English classes in the office
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and career growth in western software development company
- You may become a part of our corporate soccer team!