AstraZeneca, the leading international biopharmaceutical company, announces the vacancy Manager of digital channels.
- Search, creation, implementation and development of the digital channels and digital strategies;
- Integration of digital channels and strategies into the BU’s strategies for assigned brands and relevant therapeutic areas;
- Organization of market research to estimate the effectiveness of the campaigns with digital component;
- Budget planning and analysis.
Required experience and qualification:
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Media or Pharmaceutical/Medical field;
- Over 2 years experience in marketing and digital (preferably in pharmaceutical industry);
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics including but not limited to website, e-mail marketing, SEM (Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click), webcasting, banner, mobile application, and social media;
- English language – upper intermediate and above;
- Ability to discern and analyze customer insights, understand market dynamics and connect digital tactics with customer engagement objectives and sales targets;
- Project management skills, including marketing and digital – planning, budgeting, tracking, measuring progress, and reporting.
Successful candidate we would like to offer:
- Attractive salary level;
- Participation in bonus system in accordance with the company’s policy;
- Medical and life insurance, additional benefits (fitness/education/medical insurance for relatives etc.);
- Professional and friendly team;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- Office location m. Begovaya.