Who We Are: avid fans of IoT, Big Data, and a Smarter World.
What We Do: we are on a mission to transform modern ways of mobility and energy consumption.
Whom We Welcome: passionate and skilled Embedded Linux Software Engineer, the next Elon Musk at heart.
We are set to expand the Internet of Things ecosystem and you will be involved in the development of applications for cloud-connected devices and smart electric vehicle chargers on an embedded Linux platform running on an ARM processor.
Ready to power up cars brains in a Tesla-like world? Join us.
Who You Are:
- Geek Engineer: expert level of C/C++;
- Scripting Enthusiast: knowledge of scripting languages (Shell / Perl, etc.);
- Linux Fan: expert knowledge of Linux application development, including command line tools like Makefiles, autoconf, GUI development environments (Eclipse, Qt, etc.);
- Tester at Heart: experience with full application lifecycle and associated tools (release and configuration management (Git/CVS, release scripting), continuous integration, debugging (GDB), design-for-test and unit test frameworks (CPPunit, etc.), bug tracking using tools;
- Many-sided Professional: Kernel driver integration and debug (the modification or debug of a driver for a specific hardware project may be required, network programming basic competency (Layer 2 (RAW sockets, PCAP library), Layer 3 (IPv4/IPv6), Socket programming;
- Child Happily Playing with MCU: experience working on embedded devices with basic knowledge of embedded systems;
- Relaxed Communicator: readiness to chat with our English-speaking partner (written and verbal technical communication).
What We Offer:
- Daily Comfort: flexible work schedule;
- "Party-Hard" Vacation Time: 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- 'One Big Family' Approach: bonuses from the company for important family events;
- Polyglot Efforts Sponsorship: special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- Continuous Education: we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- Home, Second Sweet Home: custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower, a quiet room, free bicycle and car parking infrastructure, etc.
Ключевые навыкиembedded systemsC++embedded linuxLinux kernel
Минск, проспект Независимости, 85ГПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, гибкий график