The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology is proud to announce the creation of CREI Administrator position.
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) is a private graduate research university in Skolkovo, a suburb of Moscow, Russia. Established in October 2011 in collaboration with MIT, Skoltech educates global leaders in innovation, advances scientific knowledge and fosters new technologies to address critical issues facing Russia and the world. Applying international research and educational models, the university integrates the best Russian scientific traditions with twenty-first century entrepreneurship and innovation.
CREI Administrator will report directly to Center for Research, Education and Innovation (CREI) Director, Center for Computational and Data-Intensive Science and Engineering (CDISE).
- Together with the Immediate Supervisor and colleagues from the CREI participating in activities aimed at developing the research, educational and innovational programs of the CREI. Communicating with most of Skoltech’s work streams (education, faculty, E&I, IT Department, Office of Sponsored Programs, students) with the purpose of the most efficient delivery of the main objectives of the CREI programs;
- Providing the administrative assistance to the CREI:
- Participating in establishing KPIs for the CREI;
- Together with the Immediate Supervisor participating in goals setting and defining required resources for their achievements, aimed at creating Capacity building for Skoltech, including the participation in:
- Budget analyzing and planning for the CREI;
- Developing the plans of research and capacity building activities of the CREI;
- Additional fund raising (including grant applications, commercial contracts etc.);
- Preparing the supporting and information materials related to the CREI activities (reports, presentations, meeting minutes, statistics etc.);
- In conjunction with the Immediate Supervisor participating in partnering with other Skoltech CREIs, including the participation in:
- Evaluating the capacity building and research deliverables of every CREI Partner;
- Planning future activities of the CREI Partners;
- Reviewing the Research, financial and capacity building reports of the CREI Partner;
- Seminars and meetings with the CREI Partners;
- Communicating with all members involved in the projects related to CREI (Directors, Associate Directors, postdocs and all Russian and Non-Russian Partners; other Skoltech’s Departments – Educational Office, Sponsored Programs Office, Procurement Department, Postdoctoral affairs group, etc.) to improve the internal procedures of the CREI;
- In cooperation with the CREI Faculty members participating in conducting the systematic analysis of the CREI with regards to the scientific activity and processing the contracts conditions review for the CREI;
- Collecting and processing reports from the CREI employees (scientific reports, financial, protocols, etc.);
- Assisting with various other administrative and technical activities related to the CREI.
Ideal Experience and Qualities:
- At least 5 years of professional experience, preferably in an international company or in the governmental sector;
- Higher education, preferably in engineering or IT-related subjects;
- Basics of the Russian legislation regulating the area of higher education, research and development activities;
- Good skills in document management; organization of office work at the Institute;
- Preferably: knowledge of Russian scientific grant system;
- Ability to write technical reports;
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented;
- Good in managing, organizing and in prioritizing of tasks;
- Intermediate level of oral and written English.
- The successful candidate will be paid a competitive compensation package commensurate with the important responsibilities of this role.