- Collects feedback and sales on style level to feed Divisions and Head of Sales CK
- Supports Head of CK in developing annual and seasonal budgets for franchisee and wholesale channels on product group level.
- Monitors competitors‘ actions in market like pricing, launchin, pricing and gives feedback to Head of Sales.
- Develops seasonal financial plans at various levels of detail. Budgeting per door per product group for respective division
- Develops assortments that support overall Divisional strategy of in stock positioning for key merchandise categories, taking into account fixture capacity, balanced presentations, accurate and timely receipt flow.
- Preparation of budget figures and transmission in common list formats
- Presents and sells the collections to franchisee and wholesale partners
- Leads buying appointments (process and schedule)
- Ensures order confirmation sent to all customers on-time
- Maintenance of buying sheets (range plan)
- Preparation and participation in seasonal Kick Offs
- Accountable for merchandise division performance, recommends revisions to the merchandise plan/forecast based on sound analysis and ensures corrective actions are implemented. In season re-planning
- Monitor and update forecasts due to sales trends, merchandise availability and other changes in the business for the respective Product Division
- Analyze product performance on respective Division, classification and style level and react appropriately to sales trends
- Plans and executes market visits
- Bachelor’s degree in a field like business, marketing or economics
- 3+ years’ experience in retail merchandise planning, buying, merchandising
- preferably working background in fashion showroom
- Willingness to travel -30%-40%
- Advanced MS Office skills with an ability to understand new retail systems quickly
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken - ability to communicate and manage at all levels, up, across and down both verbally and in writing.
- Effective time manager, prioritizing skills and an excellent people manager
- Excellent organizational skills. Be organized and have a logical approach to work with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize tasks with purpose, priority, time lines and quickly resolve issues that may arise.
- Team player; be able to build relationships with colleagues spread over Europe.
- Perfect social and communicative skills as well as leadership skills
- Open-minded and international mindset.
- Good communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Driven and ambitious.
Полная занятость, полный день