• University degree (diploma of English Translator);
• more 1 year of work experience as an translator;
• Fluency in English;
• Pleasant appearance, friendly and positive attitude, tact in communication;
• Focus on job responsibilities.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE TO:
• Translate legal and business documents (from/into English);
• Make hotel reservations;
• Search for the necessary information;
• Reception of foreign guests of the company:
• Execution of current orders.
• A high level of salary (by results of the interview);
• Work time: Monday - Friday from 9:00 to 19:00 (20:00), Saturday and Sunday - the weekend;
• Official employment, social benefits;
• Free lunches;
• A comfortable office in the city center.