Itiviti is a world-leading technology provider for the capital markets industry. Trading firms, banks, brokers and institutional clients rely on Itiviti technology, solutions and expertise for streamlining daily operations, while gaining sustainable competitive edge in global markets. Itiviti was formed by uniting Orc Group, a leader in trading and electronic execution, and CameronTec Group, the global standard in financial messaging infrastructure and connectivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, the company has representative and branch offices all over the world.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer/QA lead to work within our QA organization. You will be involved in different projects and work with many different components so you will soon become an experienced user of our products. As a Senior QA Engineer you will work with people from Dev, QA and Support teams, located in different offices in EU, USA and APAC.
The person we are looking initially will work with our market connectivity gateways and later will be involved in other functional areas & projects depending on knowledge and experience. You will be involved in manual testing, in development & maintenance of automatic tests based on our test frameworks. Leading Session Basses Testing (SBTM) activities is a recurring task.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in QA, preferably with the financial, gaming or telecom industry
- Minimum 1 years on Senior QA Engineer/ QA lead position
- Experience in Test Automation
- Hands on experience with Linux/UNIX environment
- Interest in the financial industry
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Knowledge and experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Experience from acting as a QA Lead, preferably in a Context Driven Test Environment.
- Experience of SQL, C++ or Java
- Good knowledge in functional, automated testing and SBTM
- Experience of financial systems
- Experience from working with complex systems in a Linux/UNIX environment with high demands on reliability and performance
- Experience from working with Scrum or Equivalent Agile Development Methodology
The Person we are looking for:
- We are looking for people with a genuine interest in testing and interacting with people. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - able to communicate well internally - in a distributed organization is required.
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and experience with others. We also see you having good analyzing/troubleshooting skills and a high degree of self-initiative. You need to have the ability to achieve results and engage the people you lead and work with. You probably have some experience in leading people or the willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Stable salary + annual bonus according to personal achievements
- Experience in highly innovative product development
- Dynamic and challenging environment
- Standard package according to the Labour Code
- Medical insurance
- Office in historical centre of Saint-Petersburg
- Warm and friendly atmosphere