Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Front-End Software Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer decided to uplift its current apartment rental B2B applications to modern, streamlined, responsive UI as well as adding B2C functionality. EPAM provides full product development service and works on all parts of this project including design, front-end, back-end and testing.
For this team we are seeking a Senior Front-End Software Engineer who could be responsible for implementing design ideas in UI.
- 3-5 years’ experience in web design/front-end development;
- Upper intermediate+ (B2+) English level;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Extensive HTML and CSS knowledge;
- Experience creating responsive design, web sites for mobile platforms;
- Experience with Agile development methodology;
- Able to write cross-browser-friendly code by hand;
- Detail-oriented and highly-developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Solid foundation in formal typography, layout, and general design;
- Significant experience developing responsive design solutions;
- Creativity, imagination and a sense of humor;
- Portfolio of your best work is required (online or PDF).
Nice to have
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).