KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 156 countries, 152,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
KPMG in Russia is constantly acquiring new clients among leading Russian and international companies. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals, all of them including new employees participate both in domestic and international engagements, exchange successful experience and best practice with global colleagues.
Management Consulting at JSC KPMG in Moscow is dynamically growing practice that provides wide range of strategic advisory services to leading companies in different industries of Russian and CIS economies.
- Lead operational performance and transformation projects (TOM/BPO/SSC/Outsourcing)
- Drive business development initiatives (sales and client relation activities)
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Mature and proactive personality with outstanding leadership skills
- University degree from leading universities (business, economics, mathematics)
- MBA degree, relevant qualification (ACCA, CIMA, PMP, Lean Six Sigma) desirable
- 2-4 years of professional experience, including management consulting (Big4/ other proven international consultancies) and industry experience in an international company/ large Russian corporation
- Experience in project management and people leadership
- Demonstrated strength in building client relationships and developing business opportunities
- Fluent English