- Independently designs, develops, tests and delivers high quality software/solutions.
- Provides direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manager.
- Researches and resolves reported systems software problems efficiently and accurately while adhering to internal software management standards and procedures.
- Coordinates the technical work of a small project team. Plans and schedules tasks for projects and individuals.
- Maintains detail knowledge of software, underlying network and system software, and dependencies.
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to the development organization.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Expert level programming experience in Java/Spring and familiarity in web technologies.
- Upper Intermediate English.
- Web services
Good to know:
- Agile methodologies (such as Scrum).
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
Please note: RELOCATE to KAZAN!
Ключевые навыкиJavaJava EEJBossSpring Framework
Полная занятость, полный день