EPAM is a mature Software Engineering Services Company, with offices and development centers located worldwide. Broadly recognized as a Leader in Product Development, once again in 2013 "Global Services 100". Company is publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange and our core employees’ benefit from it already. We have created and support an atmosphere of trust and respect to each person in our EPAM family, resulted in becoming one of Top 3 DOU companies in Ukraine!
Currently, EPAM is looking for a Java Solution Architect
for its E-Commerce department at the Kyiv Office – working with multiple big clients in US, UK & Canada, helping to improve our clients’ business by offering competitive and innovative solutions. Working hand-by-hand with the development, quality assurance and business analyst teams. Becoming part of the pre-sales team – helping to win more clients and opportunities.Technologies and Tools:
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Hybris and Oracle Commerce platforms;
- Endeca & SOLR search engines;
- Front-end technologies such as Adobe CQ, Hybris WCMS;
- Messaging and RESTful services;
- Data modeling and extension to support custom business objects;
- Integration with external Payment Processors and understanding of related concepts such as hosted payment pages, direct API integration, and tokenization;
- Extension of commerce sub-systems such as promotions, pricing, inventory, and customer service;
- Experience with the following Hybris modules: Product Cockpit, Customer Service, WCMS, OMS;
- Various caching- and in-memory data grid solutions, like EhCache or Oracle Coherence;
- Various integrations with CDN, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn) and customer experience analysis solutions (Google Analytics, Bazaarvoice), etc.;
- JIRA, Rally, Git, Confluence.
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production;
- We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
- We are open for innovations, modern technologies and need you to make it happen;
- We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment.
- Proven track record of successful projects, with at least 2 man/years scope size each;
- At least 7 years of the overall experience in software development;
- At least 1 year of the production experience as a Solution Architect;
- At least 2 years of the production experience as a Technical/Team Leader;
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, Agile/Scrum would be a big plus;
- Good modeling, design and documenting skills;
- Hands-on experience in Java development;
- Fluent English.
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Good communications, spoken and written English;
- Fast learner.
- Design scalable and flexible B2C & B2B digital commerce architectures that take into account customers existing systems and constraints;
- Facilitate the pre-sales process as part of the E-Commerce offshore team;
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design, collaborating with the customer, system/business analysts and onshore architects;
- Build the effective communication bridge between business and technical teams;
- Review suggested architecture with the development team, taking into account their feedback regarding architecture approach, complexity of the solution and its effectiveness;
- Help to prioritize technical requirements in accordance with business needs;
- Identify and mitigate architecture related risks;
- Participate in all stages of the product lifecycle;
- Help to develop technical expertise within Kyiv E-Commerce Unit.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Kyiv to work in EPAM;
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Project Managers & Team Leaders as well as relocate to other offices of EPAM around the world;
- Technology trainings and technology communities;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers);
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis, etc.).